Details can be found in the press release below.
What’s New for 2011MY – Maybach
July 29, 2010
Updates for 2011 include a restyled exterior with a raised hood, larger grille, divided bumper, LED daytime running lights and darker tail lenses. Interior changes include .925 sterling silver “Maybach Manufaktur” badging in seat backrests, new seat stitching as well as new interior colors, trims and paints throughout the entire model line.
Maybach 57 & 57S
* V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 57 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) continues with new 19-inch, 21-spoke light-alloy wheels.
* V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 57S (620 hp, 738-lb ft) continues with increased horsepower and new 20-inch, 12-spoke light-alloy wheels.
Maybach 62 & 62S
* V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 62 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) continues with new 19-inch, 21-spoke light alloy wheels.
* V-12 bi-turbo Maybach 62S (620 hp, 738 lb-ft) continues with increased horsepower and new 20-inch, 12-spoke light-alloy wheels.
* A new optional 19” cinema screen can be mounted to the partition wall.
* Other luxurious features include full power closing of the rear doors, optionally available electro-transparent rear roof section and optional power glass partition with a retractable curtain and intercom system.
Maybach 62S Landaulet
* Exclusive V-12 bi-turbo powered Landaulet (620 hp, 738 lb-ft) continues with more horsepower, 20-inch wheels and a fixed roof over the driver with convertible black soft-top for rear passengers.
* Updates for 2011 include an optional 19” cinema screen mounted to the partition wall and individualized designs available for placement on the partition glass.
* The wind and weatherproof roof opens electro-hydraulically in just 16 seconds
* Other distinguishing features include Antigua white paint, 20-inch wheels painted in white with high-sheen spokes, and white indicators (front) and rear light clusters in dark red.