A true white Christmas is going to cover Germany a lot quicker than here in sunny California, so it’s no surprise that Mercedes has released its gift guide early. This year, the refreshed 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class gets several accessories for the consumer and enthusiast alike, including:
- Kit to hang the ultra-popular Apple iPad on the rear seat to read the latest news and watch movies
- Hotspot hardware/software to bring the Internet-access into the crossover for any wireless device
- Child seats for virtually every stage of life, from infant to toddler to “I’m too big for a baby seat!”
- Wood- and leather-trimmed heated steering wheels to keep hands warm.
- Twelve different wheel designs for the twelve days of Christmas. (Get one for each day!)
- Roof racks and storage units for that excursion into the snow-topped mountains.
- AMG-approved parts like lightweight alloy wheels showcasing your SUV means business on the icy road.
Other accessories available include clothing, suitcases, and key rings from the official Mercedes-Benz Collection.