Audi owners who can’t find the right vehicle in the U.S. or want to take direct delivery of their A8 or S4 now have the opportunity. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – Audi of America, Inc. announced this week its new European Delivery Program for customers in the United States. All Audi models that are sold in the U.S. are eligible for the new delivery program. The European Delivery Program was developed due to growing demand from Audi customers interested in experiencing the Audi brand in Ingolstadt, Germany, the worldwide headquarters of Audi. Customers will take delivery of their Audi at the Audi Forum Ingolstadt, and will receive detailed insight into Audi’s philosophy, views and heritage through a guided tour of Audi’s factory and historical museum.
Customers choosing to participate in the European Delivery Program will receive 15-days of comprehensive vehicle insurance, export license plates and registration, that are valid in all 25 European Union nations as well as non-European Union nations such as Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Monaco. Customers can purchase additional insurance, registration and export license plates for up to 90-days, should they choose to stay in Europe longer than the complimentary 15-days.
When the customer wants to return to the U.S., Audi has 20 locations throughout Europe where the vehicle can be dropped off at.
The Audi European Delivery Program includes the following summary of benefits:
- MSRP less 5% on all qualified models and MSRP less 3% on the Audi A3.
- Comprehensive insurance and export license plates and registration provided by Audi for the first 15-days while traveling in Europe
- Complimentary transportation from Munich airport to one of three four-star hotels recommended by Audi
- Hotel accommodations for one room, one night, with complimentary transportation in the morning to the Audi Forum Ingolstadt
- Available free guided-tour of Audi factory and museum at Audi Forum Ingolstadt
- Complimentary meals through out day provided by the Marché restaurant at the Audi Forum
- Ground transportation of your vehicle from any of the 20 established drop-off locations
- Ocean shipping and marine insurance
- Customs duty and clearance
- European and U.S. wharf charges
- Destination charge for transportation of your vehicle from the Audi vehicle-processing center to your selected Audi Dealer.
- Detailed delivery of vehicle