2011 Infiniti QX
All new from the platform up, the 2011 Infiniti QX is conceived to attract and hold viewers’ attention, conveying its underlying sense of power and strength. The design is dynamic, its size capable of transporting up to eight adults and their belongings with spacious elegance.
Inside the distinctive QX body is an interior long on luxury and comfort, including standard Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System, Around View Monitor, Bose® 13-speaker Premium Audio System, available perforated semi-aniline leather-appointed seating and an available Theater Package with dual 7-inch color monitors, which allows different sources to be played at the same time. The new QX also offers ample 1st row and 2nd row roominess.
The QX’s high-stiffness frame structure enhances ride comfort while reducing noise, vibration and harshness. The new 5.6-liter V8 engine combines the responsive acceleration of Infiniti’s VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift) technology with the efficiency of Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG?) and 7-speed automatic transmission. With 400 horsepower and 413 lbs-ft of torque, the QX can handle tasks such as towing boats or trailers (8,500-pound towing capacity, when properly equipped), while also offering 14% better fuel economy (EPA Combined) than the previous generation QX.
The 2011 QX is offered in two fully equipped models — Infiniti QX56 2WD and Infiniti QX56 4WD. It is on sale now.
2011 Infiniti EX
For 2011, the Infiniti EX35 again combines the 4-door convenience of a luxury sedan and the cargo area of an SUV — offering the sporty style and luxury that has become synonymous with Inspired Performance. Along with its sleek, sculpted, elegant skin, the EX emphasizes exhilarating driving performance, as provided by an advanced 297-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine and available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
For 2011, the EX receives a new standard 7-speed automatic transmission, standard 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, available 19-inch wheels and tires (Deluxe Touring Package), three new exterior colors and the availability of Infiniti’s advanced Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system. Other enhancements include revised instrument panel illumination, along with new or revised option package naming and content.
As in previous years, the EX continues to offer an engaging interior environment with a long list of available features, including standard leather-appointed seating and RearView Monitor, and available driver’s seat headrest coat hanger, advanced audio systems and power-folding 2nd row seat.
EX also offers a host of available technologies. The Around View Monitor utilizes four small cameras located front, side and rear to give the driver a “top-down view” of the outside of the vehicle and help reduce blind spots when parking. Other driving aids include Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning.
The EX is available in four models: EX35 RWD, EX35 AWD, EX35 RWD Journey and EX35 AWD Journey. The 2011 Infiniti EX35 goes on sale in October 2010.
Changes for 2011 include:
* New standard 7-speed automatic transmission (previously 5-speed automatic)
* 18-inch wheels and tires now standard (previously 17-inch)
* Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously EX Journey only)
* Revised Fine Vision electroluminescent gauge illumination coloring
* Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package
* New Premium Package (combines previous Navigation Package and Bose® and Around View Monitor Package)
* Previous Premium Package now named Deluxe Touring Package
* 19-inch wheels and tires added to the Deluxe Touring Package
* Three new exterior colors: Artic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow
* Stone interior color is no longer available
2011 Infiniti FX
The powerful Infiniti FX, Infiniti’s iconic performance crossover, enters the 2011 model year with a few important enhancements — including standard power rear liftgate (late availability) and one new exterior color. FX is again available with a choice of a 390-horsepower 5.0-liter 32-valve DOHC V8 engine with VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift) or with a 303-horsepower 3.5-liter 24-valve DOHC V6. Both engines are paired with a standard 7-speed automatic transmission featuring Adaptive Shift Control (ASC) and available solid magnesium paddle shifters.
The FX is also offered with available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (standard on FX50), double-wishbone front/multi-link rear suspension and large 4-wheel disc brakes, along with available Continuous Damping Control (CDC)®, Rear Active Steer, Intelligent Brake Assist and 6-spoke 21-inch super lightweight aluminum-alloy wheels (FX50 Deluxe Touring Package).
Inside, the FX interior provides a warm, modern, inviting environment highlighted by a driver-oriented cockpit with intuitive controls, available sport seating and advanced audio, navigation and technology ranging from an 11-speaker Bose-developed audio system to Infiniti Intelligent Key, available Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range) and available Around View Monitor system.
The Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System includes an 8-inch color touch-screen display, Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics. For 2011, a new black lacquer interior trim is standard on FX50.
The 2011 FX is available in three models: FX50 AWD with 5.0-liter V8, FX35 AWD with 3.5-liter V6 and FX35 RWD with 3.5-liter V6.
The 2011 Infiniti FX goes on sale in October 2010.
Changes for 2011 include:
* Power rear liftgate added as standard equipment (late availability)
* 5-spoke 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with P265/50R20 V-rated all-season tires standard on FX50, replacing previous 21-inch wheels and tires (20-inch wheels and tires also optionally available on FX35)
* Black lacquer interior trim standard on FX50 (replaces previous Maple interior accents)
* Navigation Package contents added to Premium Package on FX35
* New Deluxe Touring Package available for FX50 (includes Maple interior accents, aluminum pedals and 21-inch wheels and tires)
* One new exterior color: Malbec Black (late availability)